A really good mouth soaping?
It’s important to keep in mind that mouth soaping is already quite a horrid punishment, even the most simple mouth soaping imaginable. Soap tastes foul and burns the tongue and lips. The recipient also looks rather ridiculous, with a bar of soap wedged between the lips. It’s a very embarrassing punishment. I use mouth soaping sparingly because I know how it impacts the spankee.
However, there are times when you need to make a mouth soaping even more memorable. Here are a few quick pointers how to do that:
- Before the actual mouth soaping is to take place, soak the bar of soap in warm water for 10 ~ 15 minutes. This will make it softer so the soap will produce more foam and leave flakes of soap behind in the mouth, increasing the taste.
- Do the mouth soaping in front of a mirror so that the spankee has to watch the proceedings. Leave her there with the bar stuck between her lips for a couple of minutes. Ideally, have her bottom bare and already throbbing from a spanking.
- Combine the mouth soaping with corner time. As she stand in the corner after her spanking, she also has to hold the soap in her mouth. This leaves a long-lasting after-taste.
- Combine the mouth soaping with a spanking. Have her hold the bar of soap in her mouth, then have her bend over for a paddle or a cane. Warn her that you will start the spanking again if she drops the soap. This forces her to hold the soap with her teeth and might produce drooling as well.
- Have her stand in the middle of the room, bottom bare and soap in mouth. Very embarrassing.
- Put the bar of soap in her mouth and then question her about her behaviour. Again, she will have to hold the soap between her teeth if she is to produce anything remotely intelligible.
- Take your time lathering her tongue (have her stick it out), rub the soap back and forth slowly. All the while, she’ll have to stand there or kneel there, mouth open and tongue out.
- Have her fetch the soap, unwrap it and hand it to you. Then make her ask for the mouth soaping.
Oh, be still my devious mind… ;-)